Saturday, June 27, 2015

Bins - plastic cup and so on

The common bin is not a space saver for plastic cups I suggested but then checked and here we are (just not so many know, including me).
 

There is non much to improve, I would probably add some hinge like handle and curved a side wall to get rid of the liquids... 


Speacking of bins usually they have tiny cover so if we want to put a plastic bag it is normally seen from the side. Just add some hight to the cap (with internal wall up to the top) to have enough space to cover the bag. 



If we have an internal bucket the two hinged handles with clips will do the same job.

2 comments:

  1. I thought a similar idea for cup's bin but u got it first

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would added an only entry and a rulet system to spin when a reception tube is full

    ReplyDelete